About the Role
1. Preparation of design report for smoke control and mechanical ventilation with knowledge of the engineering calculation, drawings, specification, cost estimation and details/ schedules for projects.
2. Perform construction administration services, including review of shop drawings, RFI’s and review of site constraints.
3. Performs specific and moderate portions of a broader assignment of an experienced engineer.
Develops study and design procedures to facilitate high-quality cost-effective work.
4. Participates in interdisciplinary review of project deliverables with project team.
5. Evaluation of tenders and preparation of tender submissions.
6. Assist in preparing proposals and support project team in presenting to clients
7. Independently performs all the tasks necessary to complete design elements for engineering works.
Minimum 1 year of hands-on design experience in M&E Building/Infrastructure projects.
Familiar with local code and authority submission procedure.
Team player and able to work independent with minimal supervision.
Basic knowledge of AutoCAD and BIM.
Degree in Mechanical Engineering
Basic knowledge in Power engineering
About the Company
At cFIRE, our goal is to build safer spaces with great people. We believe it’s important for our team to reflect the diversity of the society we live in and a work environment that promotes innovation and meritocracy. No more corner offices, no more micro-managers, no more hierarchy. From our employees to our products & services, we’re working to align everything with our mission to change the Built Environment and the way we Work. We believe in doing good for the greater good — engineering safer buildings. Come see what we have to offer!